We all have, at some point or the other, come across people teleporting from one place to another for whatever reason. Mostly through Star Trek. Before you close your eyes and go “Beam me up, Scotty!”, there are a few things that will burst your bubble mentioned in the article, but only for the present. Nobody said it’s not impossible in the future! Human aside, I would just like something that can teleport cheesecakes to me.
Yes, teleportation is real. It theoretically exists and has also been done practically in science labs. But the truth of what we have gotten to till now is still too far from the fictional teleportation. All across the fiction world, you will have the concepts of teleportation like in Star Trek or the 2008 movie, “Jumper”. What reality dictates, however, is concerned with only atoms and molecules and their ‘information’. Confused? All the more reasons to read on ahead on the matter.
The touch is the only one of the five senses are not affected by age. As we age,our sense of smell becomes less sharp, the sense of taste becomes difficult to distinguish, decreased auditory and visual needs help, but the sense of touch we never change. In fact, the need to touch and be touched up.
Real human beings are born with the need for touch. If infants and children lesstouch, then they will grow into children who are less sensitive and difficult toempathize with others.
Not only humans, other mammals also liked the touch. There are many scientific studies in orangutans, chimpanzees, cats, or dogs who show a very differenteffect between the baby animals when they are touched and the many poor touch.
Diane Ackerman, author of A Natural History of the Senses, mention of touch are the senses with its unique function and quality. Touch will affect the entireorganism.
“Touch of five times stronger than the words and emotional contact. No othersenses are easily raised apart by touch,” he said.
If a touch is felt not fun, there will be no species. ”A mother will not touch thebabies if they do not feel it was fun. If we do not like being touched and touching,maybe there will be no sex,” said Saul Schanbergh.
This is a preview of
Eliminate Stress With The Power of Touch
. Read the full post (137 words, estimated 33 secs reading time)
Ideally through a fight you both find a balanced solution. This is the beacon in order tostay healthy and do not quarrel raged.
- Know the type of partner. Know anything that could make him furious, know well the things that made him happy.
- Focus on problems encountered and do not extend to other issues.
- Avoid words cornered spouse as a person. For example, ”You jerk!”
- Abstaining from using the words “always” and ”never” because it seems so judgmental. Like”What’s wrong with you why always late pick the kids!” or, ”You can never be on timebaseball.”
- Say what you mean by clear and specific sentences. For instance, ”I’m disappointed you pick late and not calling to tell.”
- Find a solution that could meet the needs of both parties.
- Stop talking before it exploded.
- Avoid interrupting when your partner angry or argue. After his anger subsided, say calmly and clearly your reasons.
- Admit honestly if it had made a mistake. Apologize and say you will not repeat again.
- Get used to always open on any problems encountered. if you do not open often lead to endless conflict. However, express with words the right, in the right situation as well.
- Remain calm and friendly. Friendliness will dampen one’s anger. Conversely,stubbornness will make a couple of anger-so.
Pregnancy can be a ‘burden’ for your body. Hormonal changes in pregnancy will be followed by a wide range of physical & emotional changes that may you never imagined before …
When the fetus begins to grow and develop, your body is also changing. Enlarged breasts & uterus causes changes in the balance and posture. The uterus will also encourage the bulkhead chest cavity so you will easily feel ‘out’ breath.
- You may feel more tired than usual. Take a break and read a book or magazine about pregnancy and childbirth.